With Valentines just around the corner, it's the perfect opportunity to treat your man to a beauty update. Whether he'd love a new fragrance or you'd love him to stop stealing your moisturiser, here are Selfridge's top pick of this years gift ideas for men from Tom Ford, Acqua di Parma and Creed. If you really like to spoil your man on Valentines day these high end treats from Selfridges are perfect! It's mine and Jason's first Valentines as a married couple this year so I'm looking for something a little special!
1. Viktor and Rolf Spicebomb Aftershave Balm - I've been wanting to have a sniff of Spicebomb since it came out but I've just never remembered to when I've been near a perfume counter, however if Flowerbomb is anything to go by this will be gorgeous!
2. Creed Exclusive Millesime Fragrance - This is a real treat for your other half, it's a limited edition 120ml bottle, definitely one to be left for decoration when it's finished! Creed Millesime Imperial is a woody/musky scent with a fresh marine edge.
3. Acqua Di Parma exclusive Colonia gift set - This gift set is packed full of Acqua Di Parma products encased in a smart yellow box. Although this seems expensive you do get a massive 180ml bottle of Colonia Eau De Cologne, a Colonia yellow cube candle, 200ml shower gel and a soft terrycloth Acqua Di Parma Towel.
4. Taylor of Old Bond Street luxury gift set - Is your other half a vintage kind of guy? This traditional shaving set is ideal for guys who like to go old school with the shaving brush and shaving cream... I always remember my dad used to use a shaving brush and cream before all these new gels came out!
5. Tom Ford Noir Eau De Parfum - One of Tom Ford's signature fragrances in a classy black bottle, an oriental kind of fragrance definitely worth a try next time you're at a fragrance counter.
Of course, I understand some of these are out of a lot of peoples price ranges but different people like to spend different amounts on their partners at valentines day, but there are plenty more Valentines gifts for men available from Selfridges online for all different budgets.
Is there anything that catches your eye, or are you giving V-Day a miss this year?
This post was written in collaboration with Selfridges, however this is not a sponsored post.